I’m not a 100% sure why I started #AssassinsMonth on Mothers day weekend, especially when I am so so busy but here we go! Sorry if today sucks, don’t worry, tomorrow will be better! Anyways! For #SuperSeriesSaturday I wanna not only share an amazing graphic for #BlueLines but also I want to share some facts about #BlueLines. So here we go:
1. The whole birthing scene – that was based off my birth with my son.
2. Piper’s flightiness was based off me when I was younger. I didn’t know what I wanted to be when I grew up and like every other young adult, I was never satisfied, that is until I started writing.
3. I named Dimitri, Dimitri because of my favorite book series, Vampire Academy.
4. I wrote Erik the way I did because I wanted people to hate him but then fall in love with him. Thats what I went through. I hated him when I first started but then I started to fall for him. Now he is one of my favorites.
5. I wrote Piper as a tradition pregnant woman. Crazy and impulsive but also I wrote her very loving. I love how much she loves Erik and that she doesn’t let him go. She fights. I love that.
6. Phillip Anderson is a HUGE part of this book, and I didnt do that so that it would lead into #BreakingAway, even though it did help, I did that cause I wanted Erik to have that best friend that would be his voice of reason. I loved him for that.
7. Reese Allen is made to be the bitch of the series, very cold but I think once you read #BreakingAway, your opinion on her will change. She actually one of my favorite females thus far.
8. My favorite part of #BlueLines is the part when Piper comes in after the ultrasound. I’ve never laughed so hard in my life typing a chapter. I loved everything about it, especially Phillip. He made that part for me!
9. While #BlueLines is special to me because I feel like it really shows that you shouldn’t give up on love. Hopeless romantic here!
So! What is your favorite thing about #BlueLines and also was the first day of #AssassinsMonth good??
My favorite part of Blue Lines was probably the sweet moments between Piper and Erik. And the epilogue. That was pretty perfect. And today’s post was perfect!
I have to say Assassins Saturday started off Fantastic way to go Toni. I love this series and have to say hated Eric for a long time in this book but I think my favorite part had to be when Piper was in labor and how encouraging he was and the way he stuck by her through it all and wound up be a fantastic Dad to Dimitri
What a great post! It’s clear that your heart and soul are invested in your characters and that’s what makes them so loveable. Keep up the great work, you are a truly talented lady!